Sunday 3 February 2013

Sunday at Fallowfield


Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest and, surprise, surprise, I did have a lie-in this morning and I let Mike feed all the alpacas, chickens and dogs before we went to Church.  Don’t start feeling too sorry for him though as he is off skiing for the week tomorrow.
 

Had a quick session down at our holiday cottage in Corbridge before lunch.  I keep making lists of things that still need doing before it is ready for letting by the end of this month.  It is an absolute gem of a house – perfect for holidays.  Right in the centre of the village, sleeps 4 and has private parking which can be quite rare.
 

Philly is looking a bit perkier today and was having a bit of a spit.  I never thought that I would be glad when one of our alpacas was spitting!  There is very little pus coming out of her abscess now – thank goodness.  I had a very sheltered up- bringing and squeezing pus out of abscesses was not what I was brought up to do!! She got her second injection of Naxcel, which we have found to be extremely effective in treating these things.








 

Halter training starts tomorrow .........Bring it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment