Thursday 14 February 2013

Company Branding - Support your local businesses!


 
The weather has definitely been a bit warmer here today although it has been pretty dull and cloudy.  I’m really bored with winter now and would like to see some mild spring-like weather.  Although to be honest, even if it was cold but really sunny, it might be an improvement on just plain old wet and dreary stuff – and mud!

I confess that I let Mike get on with the halter training on his own this afternoon whilst I was inside doing paperwork – well some-one has to do it haven’t they!  I don’t think that Isidor was too enthusiastic but then Mike has never led him before and they do get used to one person so it’s quite a good idea to swap around with different people if at all possible.
 

 I did intend to help but I was a bit late about it and when I went outside our Landrover was parked there and I got thinking about how pleased we have been with the Fallowfield logo that was designed for us by Lazy Grace in Rothbury  www.lazygrace.com.  Mike was an architect up until he retired and he is ever so slightly picky about design matters, so we could never have just any old logo.  Lazy Grace are great fun to work with and not only designed the logo but our website as well. 

I feel really strongly about how important it is to support your local businesses.  Ok the internet is a useful tool but we would really miss the local places if they were not there.  Top Signs in Hexham www.topsigns.net  is another of our favourites.  They were the people who have made some of our banners and also did the branding on the Landrover.  We are always amazed at the number of dogs who stop to bark at the picture of the alpaca on the side of the vehicle – barking mad??!!!!

I’m now ready for a cup of tea and then I’ll get another alpaca bedding order made up and ready for despatch.  Our new online bedding store page certainly looks good and is attracting attention.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment