Tuesday 21 January 2014

Bored or boring?

Bored or Boring?

Maybe it’s something to do with my age, but I was brought up to believe that only boring people could be bored. 
At the risk of deceased family members rolling in their graves, I must admit to being seriously bored right now.  So what you might ask is the problem?  The answer in one word is MUD!

Ok – if you see the girls coming for their breakfast, things don’t look too bad


...until you take a closer look!




I admit that this part of Northumberland has been luckier than many areas of the UK, but regardless of this (boring?) fact, I am sick and tired of the brown, sticky, claggy stuff that is everywhere – in particular around the alpaca field shelters and the alpacas themselves.  For the uninitiated, the word “claggy” is a Northumbrian dialect term for “sticky” – never say that I don’t do my utmost to educate the masses!

1 comment:

  1. Does this help??
    But in the mud and scum of things, there always, always, something sings! (R.W.Emerson)

    ReplyDelete