Thursday 12 December 2013

So what's to do...?


This is the time of year when most people are silly busy – I am certainly one of those.  You see these images in magazines of beautifully decorated houses with elegantly dressed people and exquisite food and we think we should be able to do it all.  This is a challenge in itself.

Then you get people like me who enjoy – well maybe not always! -  a real challenge.  So what is different you ask?  Well, for one thing all my daylight hours seem to be currently spent in organising the programme of seminars and activities / displays etc in the Fibre Zone of the 2014 BAS National Show.  In the gaps when I remember that I do actually have work to do here, I have been busy dying my alpaca yarn which is selling brilliantly at the Vintage at the Tower shop in Corbridge.  You really must take time to visit this great shop if you are ever in the area.
 

Then of course I have my orders for alpaca bedding to fulfil, the holiday cottage to run and fill with Christmas decorations and last but not least look after my beloved alpacas. 
 

So not much to do really but keep smiling even if it is sometimes through gritted teeth!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment