Friday 17 May 2013

The excitement is building.....


 

Many apologies for not having blogged for a wee while, but even alpaca breeders/bed and breakfast landladies (gosh that sounds a bit Victorian!) need a holiday now and then.  And what a holiday it was!  Ok so we weren’t lying around on a sun kissed beach – but then given the state of my body at the moment, I don’t think anyone would have thanked me for doing that!  Actually, we were staying in Gloucestershire helping to look after our grandson Alfie whilst his Mummy had another gorgeous baby boy – little Billy.  And a very special time it was too!
 

Alfie was such good fun and Mike and I got great pleasure from taking him out and about.  We perhaps should have cut his sandwich in half though when lunching at the Burford Garden Centre! 



But as for excitement.....not only is it the Northumberland County Show on 27th May, which of course we are rather heavily involved in, as I am the Chief Steward, but Nemetia has not yet had her cria – much as I love her, I might be tempted to strangle her if she doesn’t get a move on soon, as I really don’t need her to wait until show day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment