Tuesday 30 April 2013

Whoops - she does it again!


 
There was no denying that the weather was brilliant here today – I accept that it was probably warmer down south, but then the Southern softies can’t cope with extended periods of cold weather (nor can I come to think of it!)
The alpacas were enjoying the sunshine too, some of whom were giving a jolly good impression of having popped their clogs (technical term!)
 


This was Maisie who was not dead, or even slightly under the weather, but simply enjoying an afternoon siesta and not at all pleased to have been disturbed when I went to check on her.


 
As it was such a lovely day, I decided to crack on with poo clearing using our paddock cleaner.  Mike wasn’t about, but this didn’t deter me.  I was working really enthusiastically until I managed to pull the hose off the machine – whoops! 

I
 
 
I then decided that I should tidy up the area by the back door.  Being a bit of a perfectionist,  I didn't just want to sweep around the pots, but thought that I should lift them to do the job properly - whoops, or should I say double whoops!  that pot was in one piece  before this spring cleaning fiasco began!
 

At this point I decided that I had better go to Tesco’s – I don’t want to see any comments from you guys about women being good for nothing better than shopping!
I’m just wondering if I dare get the jet wash out tomorrow to clean the barn and the kennels!

No comments:

Post a Comment